Terms & Conditions of Use
Terms & Conditions of use / Legal Notice. Please read carefully.
The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) governing your use of this website (the “Site”). Use of this Site constitutes your agreement to be bound by and to act in accordance with these Terms. Pilates By Lisa reserves the right to change the Terms at anytime. Any such changes will be posted on this Site and you agree to be bound by such changes.
- Medical Warning: No information on this page is intended to be used as medical advice. You should consult your doctor before starting any exercises or programs obtained from this website or any other exercise program, particularly if you suspect or are aware you have a coronary condition, a pre existing injury or pain or any other physical deficiency. Do not over exert yourself and work at your own pace. Stop immediately if you feel pain or discomfort and consult your doctor. By undertaking any exercise program, you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk and that the creators, producers, instructors and distributors of this program will not be liable for any personal injury, loss or liability of whatsoever nature (whether for breach of duty or contract) arising because of, or in connection with, your undertaking any exercise program and advice contained on this website.
- Pre- and post-pregnancy: You should consult your doctor or a qualified medical professional before commencing this program. As a guide and in addition to, but not to contradict, any medical advice received from your doctor or a qualified medical professional:
a. Avoid exercise in warm/humid environments, especially during the 1st trimester;
b. Avoid isometric exercise or straining while holding your breath;
c. Maintain adequate nutrition and hydration – drink liquids before and after exercise;
d. Know your limits – pregnancy is not a good time to train for athletic competition; and
e. Know the reasons to stop exercise and consult your doctor or a qualified medical professional immediately if they occur:
i. Excessive shortness of breath
ii. Chest pain
iii. Painful uterine contractions (more than 6-8 per hour)
iv. Vaginal bleeding
v. Any “gush” of fluid from vagina (suggesting premature rupture of the membranes)
vi. Dizziness or faintness
- Ownership Rights/Use of Site Materials: Pilates By Lisa own all rights, title and interest in and to this Site. Pilates By Lisa owns all copyrights for all material on this Site, or has a valid right from a third party to use the material on this Site. Pilates By Lisa also owns all trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and domain names used on, or in connection with, this Site. Any modification or use of the materials from this Site for any purpose not explicitly permitted is a violation of Pilates By Lisa’s copyright and other proprietary rights. No part of this Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any manner whatsoever, except for viewing purposes, without the prior written consent of Pilates By Lisa.
- Disclaimer/Limitation on Liability: Use of and browsing in this Site are at your own risk. Neither Pilates By Lisa nor any party representing Pilates By Lisa in creating, presenting or otherwise affiliated with this Site are liable for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages arising out of your use of this Site. To the extent permitted by law, and without limiting any of the foregoing, everything on this Site is provided to you on as “as is” basis, without warranty, either express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantabilty, fitness for a specific purpose, freedom from computer virus, or non-infringement. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitations may not apply to you. Check your local laws.
- Links: Pilates By Lisa is not responsible for third party websites that link to or from this Site. Pilates By Lisa disclaims all responsibility for the accuracy of any of the information provided on such linked sites and any goods or services. Pilates By Lisa shall not be held liable or responsible for the content of any sites that link to or from this Site.
- Accuracy of Information: Pilates By Lisa takes all possible steps to ensure the accuracy of the information included in this Site. However, Pilates By Lisa takes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the content of this Site. Information provided on this Site is subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- No Waiver: The failure on the part of Pilates By Lisa to enforce any part of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of any of Pilates By Lisa’s rights hereunder for past or future actions.
- Jurisdiction: Any dispute over the content or use of this Site shall be governed by the substantive laws of Queensland Australia, and the jurisdiction and venue of any such action shall be vested solely in the state and federal courts of Queensland.
- 10 Day Free Trial: The 10 day free trial offer is available to new and first-time members only. Individuals who have previously registered, including, but not limited to, individuals using different email addresses, will be charged from the date of which they re-register. New and first-time members will be charged only after the 10 day period free trial period has ended.
- Recurring Subscription: All memberships, monthly and yearly, are recurring subscriptions and automatially renew at the end of each period.
- Annual Memberships: Can be cancelled any time and will expire at the end of the term of the membership. Annual subscriptions are non-refundable.
This Site is for informational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to provide any medical information about the body, injuries or otherwise.
BY USING THIS SITE, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND AGREEMENT TO COMPLY WITH THE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE.
© Pilates By Lisa, 2017 All Rights Reserved.
This is the way we handle information:
When a visitor gives us their email address, or sends us email correspondence, we retain their email address. We do not share our email lists with third parties for marketing purposes. We use email addresses to communicate with you regarding your orders and other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us. We may also use your email address to share information about Pilates By Lisa products and services that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving such promotional messages from us at any time. If we do send you a promotional email, you will be given the opportunity to decline receiving similar emails in the future. Visitor-keyed Information - We retain information provided by our visitor, such as registration information, transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) and contact information (e.g. name, address, phone number). On request with verification, we will give the visitor a reminder with unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password).
If required by law, court order or in the good faith belief that disclosure is otherwise advisable, we may disclose your information.