The PBL Story...
When Pilates by Lisa first began 12 years ago, our aim was to bring affordable, accessible, enjoyable workouts direct to you and make them available from the convenience of your home.
Our first video workout took 6 months and many re-takes to film and get right utilising our old family camcorder! Little did we know we had begun the journey of our lives! A steep learning curve ensued and now, 12 years later, here we are with over 600 world-class workouts and members all over the world enjoying the PBL lifestyle!
We pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality, engaging workouts and instruction to members anytime, anywhere. From the comfort of home to travelling, beginners to advanced, we’ve got EVERYbody covered!
Born and bred in Queensland Australia, I completed my Griffith University Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, specialising in Sports Science, in 2008.
My other qualifications include:
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Pilates Institute of Queensland Core Pilates
- Pilates Institute of Queensland Pilates Matwork Levels 1, 2 & 3
- Pilates Institute of Queensland Pilates Equipment Levels 1, 2 & 3
- TAFE Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
- Human Kinetics Certificate in Exercise and Pregnancy
- Certificate of Nutrition & Diet
- Advanced Certificate of Nutrition and Health
- Nutrition Psychology: Food Choice & Eating Habits
- Level I Yoga Teacher Training
- Vinyasa Flow Training
- Fitness Australia Registered Level III Exercise Professional